Qualified teacher of R.S.? Looking for work after February half term? Is a long term assignment just what you are looking for? Is Cheshire a good location for you to work? If you have answered yes then it is definitely within your interests to read on.
We have been asked to seek a qualified teacher of RS to work at an excellent school based in Mid Cheshire. This is an excellent opportunity for NQT's as well as experienced members of staff.
Firstly, what about the school? The school is a mixed secondary offering education to students between the ages of 11 and 18. Over the last few years the school has made the transition into Academy status which has proved to be a huge success. Feedback from staff who attend the school have commented on the excellent behaviour of the students, the warm and welcoming staff and the positive ethos. The reputation of the school is second to none, making it arguably one of the best in the area. If you want to teach in an environment that is dedicated to education then you may have found your ideal school.
The assignment will commence after February half term and will have a duration of at least 6 months. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday (08.30 - 15.00). AWR will apply in this instance.
In order to be considered for the position it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- You possess QTS or the educational equivalent
- You have the ability to teach RS up to and including KS4
- You have the ability to teach Ethics and Philosophy at KS5
- You have a good understanding of the curriculum and can deliver this in an effective manner
- You have excellent planning strategies and have the ability to work alongside the current curriculum
- You possess excellent classroom management skills and have a firm but fair approach when dealing with discipline
- You possess a current DBS, however, we can process one for you.
If you would like to discuss this brilliant opportunity then please contact Tony at Bespoke Education Ltd