Teacher of Psychology
Can you explain the Oedipus complex without getting a room full of chuckles or "eww's". Are you able to make Freud and Jung relevant to today's society? Can you condition your students to deliver amazing results; like Pavlov's dogs?
CER are looking for Psychology teachers for maternity cover at a sixth form college in North Leicestershire. Starting in April 2018 the school needs a qualified and enthusiastic teacher or lecturer that can deliver psychology to KS 5 to help students in their final term achieve fantastic A-Level results.
A typical day:
- Creating and delivering engaging and exciting lessons.
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour and work in class.
- Working together with the wider faculty team to create a positive environment.Â
- Have a passion for delivering their specialism in Psychology.
- Are able to get the most out of their students in exam season.
- Genuinely care about the success of their students.
CER's Leicester office is based on Regent road in the town centre, giving us fantastic relationships with schools in Leicester and the surrounding county.
To be considered for this role:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold QTS
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum up to KS 5
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess 2 valid references
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one to enable clearance for work
Closing date for this application is 16th of February 2018.
If interested, please call us on or email us directly
- Teacher of Psychology
- Lecturer of Psychology