Are you an enthusiastic teacher of PE?
Do you have a passion for encouraging children to partake in an active lifestyle?
We have an exciting opportunity at an SEN School on The Wirral, the role will be full-time starting immediately until the end of the academic year.
* Ongoing CPD training courses
* Supportive leadership team
* To lead, monitor and evaluate the assessment and feedback to students in line with whole school and department policy
* To follow department monitoring and tracking systems relating to students attainment, progress and achievement
* Mark, grade and give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
* Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in PE
* Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
* Be passionate about teaching and your subject
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
To discuss in more detail, please contact John Richey at the Liverpool office on or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter to
**All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references**
PE Teacher, KS3, KS4, Physical Education
PGCE, QTS, QTLS
- PE Teacher