ROLE - Maths Teacher to KS3, KS4 ,KS5
TYPE - Paternity Cover - 6 weeks
PAY - MPS/UPS
Start - 14th January 2019
**EXCELLENT BEHAVIOUR OF STUDENTS**
Your new company?
A beautiful Private School with second to none facilities and resources. The school benefits from a tremendous location: on the very edge of north-east London, a city school surrounded by ancient forest, safe but not secluded, and within a diverse, dynamic community.?
As this is a private school, you will experience an environment where there are little behavioural issues and classes normally range between 15 - 20 students per class.
Your new role?
- Teach Maths across all levels and abilities including A Level
- Identifying clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught
- Regular marking and monitoring pupils' class and homework providing constructive oral and written feedback, setting targets for pupils' progress
- Develop, maintain and stimulate pupils' curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Math
What you'll get in return?
- The ability to teach students who have a real interest in learning and who are driven to succeed.?
- Outstanding behaviour.
- Free lunches
- Outstanding facilities.?
- Supportive and friendly SLT
What you'll need to succeed?
- Excellent subject knowledge.?
- The ability to engage and motivate your students
- Proven track record delivering the UK curriculum,
- You will be able to teach Maths to A Level
For further information please contact Emma at TimePlan
- maths teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'