The following job is no longer available:
Teacher of Maths - Rochdale
Teacher of Maths - Rochdale
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Teacher of Maths looking for your next role in Rochdale?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Secondary School in Rochdale to start after Easter until the summer 2018. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £100 - £150 per day.
This Secondary School prides itself on being at the heart of the community. They offer a well-rounded education, offering a wide variety of opportunities for their pupils, which both enrich and enhance their experiences at school.
A Teacher of Maths who has previous experience supporting students within a Secondary School setting.
* A passionate and hard-working Teacher of Maths who has experience working with a variety of different ability students.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
You will be supporting students across KS3 and KS4, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom. The school is in Rochdale and is easily accessible by car, tram, train or bus. This is a medium size secondary school and has approximately 750 pupils. The school has a brilliant team of both teachers and support staff, SLT are supportive.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
*Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
*Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
*Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
*Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Salford or for more information about the role, contact Elliott Johnstone on /
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"