Qualified ICT Teacher – Solihull School – September 2018 start
Are you a qualified and experienced ICT teacher looking for a new role from September?
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated teacher, committed to providing the highest standard of education to the pupils you teach?
Would you like to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school?
Are you passionate about ICT and computing with the ability to transfer this enthusiasm to your pupils, including at A2 Level?
***Qualified ICT Teacher
***Ofsted ’Good’ school
***Central Birmingham School
***Permanent full time position
***Experience of teaching ICT at A Level
***Starts September 2018
One of my client schools located in central Birmingham has approached Edustaff with a vacancy for a qualified (QTS) and experienced teacher of ICT. This full time and permanent position is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious teacher who wishes to join a forward thinking, progressive school in Birmingham.
The school is home to around 1200 pupils who are studying across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 with a large and highly effective sixth form.
Due to a recent resignation the school’s leadership team are now keen to recruit an experienced and qualified teacher of ICT. The school are only looking for teachers of real quality who can demonstrate a track record of success and achievement teaching ICT. Unfortunately due to the demands of the role and the need to teach predominately at A Level they are only looking for an experienced practitioner.
As a teacher of ICT you will join this successful school and its teaching as they progress on their path to becoming a fantastic learning establishment. The school’s principal is committed to creating a positive learning environment for both the teaching staff and their pupils. This has been recognised by Ofsted who consider the school, its leadership and teaching to be ‘Outstanding’
Information & Communication Technology (ICT) is a firmly embedded part of the curriculum at this school. Not only do subject areas use a wide variety of subject specific software to enhance teaching and learning but students also have access to ICT specific lessons at all key stages.
The appointed candidate will:
• Fully understand effective teaching and how it impacts on learning
• Be highly effective at managing change in a pressured environment
• Be ambitious for themselves and for others in the ICT department
• Be a strategic and a team player
• Be committed to social inclusion and getting the best from all students and staff
• Have a clear understanding of personalised learning
• Be positive, creative, entrepreneurial, innovative and determined
• Have a proven track record of success and be determined through this post to make a difference to this school, including at A Level.
• Join a highly skilled, hardworking, receptive and supportive team
• Be part of a forward thinking organisation
• Work with a committed staff within the school’s ICT department
• Be given opportunities to develop personally and professionally
• Use your ability to make the school's vision a reality
• Make a real difference to the lives of young people and to the lives of your colleagues
If you’re a engaging and enthusiastic teacher, committed to raising attainment in ICT and are looking for your next position then please send in a copy of your CV to Patrick at Edustaff today.