Teacher of Engineering
Academics Ltd are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of engineering to this Outstanding School in Reading. This a 'world-class' school, a centre of excellence in Computer Science and Engineering education for young people aged 14 to 19 who are committed to succeed in these areas.
The right Candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons according to an agreed scheme of work. Achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. Academics Ltd are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
The ideal candidate will:
* be a well-qualified teacher with a record of delivering high quality lessons
* have knowledge and experience of the engineering curriculum at KS4 and KS5
* have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
* have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
* have a resilient character, a strong personal drive and more importantly a sense of humour
* understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils - especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
* be able to integrate use of technology into everyday lessons
* act as a tutor to a small group of students
This role will provide you with:
- unparalleled professional development including access to a full suite of professional qualifications including MOS, MTA and AutoDesk
- focussed teaching - only teaching KS4 and KS5 classes
- small class sizes
- passionate students
- opportunities for career development
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of STEM education
If you believe that this is an environment where you can thrive, develop and substantially contribute to an exciting future for the school, then Academics Ltd encourage you to explore further by contacting Pav Rana.
Please Apply directly to this advert or send your CV to
Engineer Teacher - Reading - Engineer Teacher - Reading - Engineer Teacher - Reading
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'