Are you a Specialist teacher that holds Qualified Teacher Status or have you just finished your PGCE looking for a long term career working in a local specialist school? This school is currently looking for a Qualified Teacher to join their dynamic team for the rest of the academic year.
We are looking for a confident and dynamic teacher who has a wealth of experience supporting children or young adults with a varied range of learning difficulties and disabilities in an education or healthcare setting. The school are currently looking for someone who can play the main role in supporting the students on their educational journey and encourage individuals to develop their social, emotional and life skills. The individual needs to use their initiative and be hands on and build a strong rapport with students who have a complex needs such a Autism, Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
To be a suitable candidate for this role you must have:
· Holds a PGCE qualification. Experience supporting children or adults with learning difficulties or disabilities.
· Background knowledge and experience in the SEND education or Health care sector
· Previous experience with challenging behaviour.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with staff and students
· A valid DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
· Willing to commit to long-term, full time positions
When working with Empowering Learning you will benefit from;
· Dedicated consultant committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
If you are looking to make a difference to children and young adults learning and use your expertise to aid their development please contact us today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'