A well-established Accountants & Tax Consultancy firm in Cheshire is looking to grow and is recruiting for an experienced Tax Specialist to join their talented team. This is a full time, permanent role with an immediate start. Predominantly office based work with the possibility of working from home for one day a week.
Hours: Mon - Fri. 7 ½ hours per day between the hours of 8am and 6pm
Salary range: Open to negotiation depending on experience
• Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation in both the UK and overseas
• Meeting with clients and collating information
• Working with tax law and revenue provisions
• Liaising and negotiating with HMRC on behalf of the client
• Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures
• Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimise a
• Establishing and structuring family trusts
• Estate planning and advising on tax residence and domicile matters
• Providing guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT, customs planning and environmental
• Producing reports and presentations for clients.
• Experience in a similar role
• Understanding of tax law
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• A methodical approach to record keeping
• Tact and discretion, as most of the work is confidential
• The ability to interpret and explain complex legislation to non-specialists
• Study support offered
• Quarterly bonus scheme
• Free parking
• Onsite hot & cold refreshments
This is an exciting opportunity for a Tax Specialist to work with different clients - including large and small companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals. Local travel within a working day is normal for client visits and absence from home at night is occasionally needed. If you have the above skills and an up-to-date CV, apply now by emailing Sian at Gainham Recruitment or phone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'