- One of the region`s most respected and well regarded independent firms of accountants. They have smart offices with their own parking
- High profile partners who have all worked previously for `Top 50` firms before deciding to move to this forward thinking practice.
- This exciting new role has arisen due to the firm`s period of growth which they envisage will continue.
- Managing a portfolio of varied and interesting clients.
- The position entails a high level of direct liaison with these clients where you will normally be their first point of contact.
- Supervising and training junior members of staff as well as reporting directly to the partners.
- You have worked within the accountancy professional for a number of years.
- You will enjoy a high level of responsibility and autonomy at an early stage.
- The person appointed will also be comfortable in assisting with the continued growth of the practice through marketing to existing and new clients.
- Personal Taxation
- business/corporate taxation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job