- Managing the annual P11D and PAYE Settlement Agreement processes (over 3,000 P11ds are issued annually).
- Monitoring compliance of employee tax sensitive areas, including 24-month plus assignments and multiple workplaces.
- Monitoring expense policy compliance in respect of employee tax-related matters.
- Support Company Secretariat department in reviewing directors expense and benefits.
- Effective management of three members of staff, including periodic performance appraisals.
- Ad hoc projects and initiatives in collaboration with other corporate functions, including Group Tax and HR.
- Technical and Professional
- CTA, ATT (or equivalent) plus some post-qualification experience. Open to other accountancy qualifications or QBE.
- A good working knowledge Employee Tax Legislation regarding expenses and benefits.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills, including use of pivot tables, lookups and other functions.
- Experience of managing people, including coaching and developing staff.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills; able to engage with and influence staff at all levels.
- Well organised – skilled in prioritising own workload and that of the team.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.