Tax and Accounts Senior Shepton Mallett
ACCOUNTS & TAX TECHNICIAN
Required for the Shepton Mallet office of this friendly Regional Accountancy Firm.
- This is a wide and varied role which would suit an AAT part qualified, or a person with experience looking to study for their AAT qualification.
- The person will have accounts preparation experience.
- Is able to work on their own initiative, both independently and as part of a team.
- Will be a self-motivated and positive individual with a passion for quality and excellence in service delivery and an attention to detail with associated skills for communication & working as part of a team
The role will include:
- Analysing and summarizing clients’ records from manual and computerised systems.
- Accounts preparation
- Prepare calculations of adjusted profits and capital allowance claims
- Basic Tax Return preparation work
- Use of in-house accounts preparation software and industry standard products such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling.
- Assisting on audit fieldwork assignments as required
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Attention to Detail
Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Outlook
AAT part qualified or qualified or looking to study AAT but with accounts preparation experience
Salary -dependant on qualifications and experience. Working 35 hours per week. Holiday 28 days including Bank Holidays, Pension and PHI after successful completion of probationary period
- Accounts Assistant
- Microsoft Excel