Talent Attraction Partner
Talent Attraction Partner / Yeovil / £23.39 per hour
Our client, a leader in the Aerospace and Defence industry, are on the lookout for a Talent Attraction Partner to join their team based in Yeovil.
As a Talent Attraction Partner, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our client's business by collaborating closely with People Leaders to recruit top-tier talent across their expanding teams. Your expertise in direct recruitment methods and tools will be critical in sourcing both active and passive candidates, You'll recruit high-calibre talent across their expanding teams, ensuring a robust talent pipeline that fuels their success.
- The Talent Attraction Partner will utilise diverse recruitment methods, including social media, internet, talent mapping, and relationship building, to source and attract high-calibre candidates.
- Proactively engage with the management population to understand and fulfill their specific recruitment requirements.
- Represent our client's brand, effectively communicating the organisation's value proposition to candidates from initial contact through the onboarding process.
- Conduct thorough screening and assessments to evaluate candidate knowledge, skills, and overall fit for the designated roles.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of skills, qualifications, and knowledge against job requirements.
- Meet or exceed Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to deliver timely and effective recruitment solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for professional and key skill roles
- Significant experience utilising various sourcing methods.
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislation related to recruitment.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly build positive relationships.
- Attention to detail and proficiency in English language, grammar, and spelling.
- A drive to ensure that job advertisements are written and presented with professionalism and excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business and role requirements.
- Comfortable working autonomously while collaborating effectively within a wider people team.
- CIPD or a degree equivalent qualification is desirable.
This is a one year temporary contract with the potential to extend.
37 hours per week, flexible, Hybrid working
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Skills Assessment
- Candidate Experience
- People Leader
- Talent Pipeline
- Aerospace and Defence
- Talent Attraction Partner
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- High-Caliber Talent
- Knowledge Requirements
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'