This role entails coordinating all aspects of orders from a direct and indirect customer base for voice sytems and associated connectivity.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Arranging network-related services.
- Porting numbers.
- Organising kit delivery.
- Requesting engineering resource and provision and sign off by the customer.
- Updating internal platforms, systems and third party portals.
- Communicating with internal departments, suppliers and Daisy customers.
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn and adaptable to change
- Experience of dealing with customers, internal colleagues and suppliers in relation to progressing and co-ordinating key components of an order
- Previous telecoms and order management experience desirable
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task and not drop the ball
- Be prepared to own an issue and see through to resolution by liaising with internal departments to provide a timely and satisfaction resolution for the customer; being the customer advocate
- Excellent service skills with a key focus on internal and external customer relationships
- Must be well organized and able to work to deadlines and manage own tasks efficiently
- Strong team player but able to work independently
- Experience of working on in house systems and sound working knowledge of Word & Excel
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Order Processing