A global leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for the security, cyber, civil and commercial markets, has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer - Requirements Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Lead Architect, the Systems Engineer - Requirements Manager will principally be responsible for management of both functional and non-functional requirements and associated technical assurance.
As the Systems Engineer - Requirements Manager, you will understand the client’s requirements and work with the System Architect to ensure traceability is maintained through system life. You will develop and maintain the systems engineering quality assurance processes; in particular, responsible for the production and ownership of the Systems Engineering and Requirements Engineering Management Plans.
- Technical confidence in a supplier (or customer) facing/consultation role;
- Requirements capture, elaboration and management, particular expertise in capturing functional or non-functional requirements;
- Writing system requirement specifications;
- Developing and managing systems engineering processes;
- Using requirements management tools, particularly DOORS, GIRA;
- Managing systems engineering quality assurance activities;
- Proven customer-focussed attitude and ability to understand customer business and technical needs;
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills; ability to convey complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Familiarity with industry standards such as MODAF, DODAF, TOGAF;
- Security clearance required: SC;
- Location: Gloucestershire.
- Domain experience in electronic warfare, including radio-frequency detection and countermeasures, software defined radios;
- Domain experience in military communications networks;
- Domain experience in military vehicle integration;
- Experience in working in Electronic Warfare and/or Cyber domains;
- System Integration and Data Architectures;
- Experience using a Model Based System Engineering toolset; e.g. SPARX Enterprise Architect;
- Familiarity with architecture standards such as CMOSS, MORA, GVA.
- £45,000 to £55,000 salary (depending on experience);
- Attractive benefits;
- Hours: 37.5 per week.
- Software Development
- Systems Engineering
- Requirements Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'