DDD Limited is an experienced manufacturer of a wide range of toiletry products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. They ensure an understanding of their customer's businesses to whom they offer a wide range of services, including formulation development, material purchasing, manufacture, and analysis.
Whilst you may not have heard of us, you will know our products. We are driven by a core purpose; Helping people be at their best in a way we can be proud of.
As the newest member of our brilliant IT team, you will report into the Head of IT Operations and be responsible for the effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operations, maintenance, and monitoring of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure platforms. You will be reviewing the group's technical infrastructure and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- As Platform Provider in the Business Ownership Model, provide platform support to super users, provide underlying platform, provide platform monitoring and alerting, provide platform level security, provide system backup and recovery, and performance manage the platform.
- Anticipate future platform requirements through effective capacity management
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organisational values.
- Assists project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of our standard project management methodology. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research and development within the project lifecycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling out solutions.
- Accountable for the following systems: Windows, Linux, WAN/LAN networking, cloud-based platforms (e.g. Microsoft 365) and applications, both physical and virtual.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of Microsoft technology including Microsoft/Office 365, Azure, Windows Server
- Support the Head of IT Operations and Director of IT in the development and implementation of the IT Strategy and roadmap.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ideally 5+ years of experience managing predominantly Windows/AD environment.
- Experience of both physical and virtual machines
- You will have good knowledge of cloud-based technologies
- Experience of Security principles and best practice
- You'll be an excellent communicator
- IT Strategy
- Network Infrastructure
- MS Technologies
- Cloud Security