Our client has an opportunity for a Systems Analyst to join their team based in Whitechapel, London on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary of £33,268 - £36,000 per annum plus excellent benefits including flexible working and early finishes.
Our client is bringing people together to work in partnership in order to support those living with diabetes, prevent Type 2, make research breakthroughs in diabetes and ultimately, find a cure. In order to achieve this mission, effective capture, management, cleaning and enhancement of their data is essential. The charity’s main CRM system is CARE NG (internally known as CIS) and it supports all of their fundraising, membership, beneficiary, volunteer and supporter activities and helps them connect with and serve the 1.8 million individuals is stores.
As their Systems Analyst they will offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual Season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
The Systems Analyst duties and key responsibilities:
- Ensure data loaded into CARE NG is accurate based on business requirements
- Take ownership of assigned data issues, defining and driving data improvement action plans engaging across the data community (including Information Systems, Strategic Marketing, Data Stewards and other process and data subject matter experts)
- Responsible for leading and performing data quality analysis and data issue investigation that involves system, process and behavioural analysis
- Responsible for sizing data quality issues and performing analysis (including data profiling) to understand root cause and resolution actions
- Responsible for developing automated data jobs to measure, validate and identify data to enable data fixing and enhancement of the data asset
- Identify areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Review referential and historical integrity of data
Their ideal Systems Analyst will have the below skills and experience:
- Display skills in data profiling, data discovery, root cause analysis and cost-benefit analysis
- Confidently use relevant techniques to resolve data quality issues
- Contribute to the improvement of system processes and designs
- Articulate recommendations to improve the accuracy of data
- Work effectively with the IT team and wider organisation in an objective, creative and diplomatic manner
- Relational Database Applications
- Proficient data quality profiling, analysis and reporting skills
- Data analysis/improvement ensuring data is of the right quality to enable effective processes, organisational and customer outcomes.
- Data Management practices and processes (specifically Data Governance and Data Quality / Data Issues management)
- Basic scripting and an understanding of Boolean logic
- CRM within a not-for profit (CARE NG preferred)
- Hands on experience on Oracle/Microsoft Development Platforms (PL/SQL,T-SQL) and Excel\
- Business Process Management (BPM) applications to automate processes (Orbis TaskManager preferred)
- (Optional) JAVA 6 including XML web service development
They have a vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm – if you’d like to be part of that, why not join them?
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join their forward thinking and commercially focused charity as their Systems Analyst, please click apply today!
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable and expects all staff and volunteers to actively support this commitment.
Our client recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.