System Support Specialist
Salary: £32,305- £39,026
Office in Manchester
Remote working and flexible hours
This is your chance as a System Support Specialist to join our client's infrastructure and Operations team.
They are an independent organization responsible for providing national guidance and advice on promoting high quality health, public health and social care. The client wants to improve outcomes for people using the NHS to ensure that every person out there gets their voice heard so that the medical practitioners know where they need to improve. You can be a part of this community and also strive to help improve lives.
You will be enrolled onto the NHS pension scheme which is one of the best you will ever see.
27 days holiday with a further option to buy 5 additional days through overtime worked.
Health and well-being benefits
As of October you will be expected to go into the office only 4 days per months.
Flexible hours can vary so long that you are active during their core hours which are 10-12 and 2-4.
We are looking for a System Support Specialist to join our Clients IT Infrastructure service team based in Manchester.
Your role will be;
- To maintain and develop the clients Office 365 platform.
- To support and maintain the clients Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Servers and VMware infrastructure.
- Support the Lead Infrastructure Engineer to build the security of new and existing infrastructure and the office 365 platform to protect information from unauthorized access and tampering.
- Collaborate closely with the IT Operations and Service Support teams to ensure the office 365 platform is secure, compliant and aligned with enterprise architecture principles
You will be successful in this role if you have some of the following;
- Has an Office 365 qualification with experience, especially in the back end.
- Sufficient networking and support skills with 2nd line support experience/skills.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have three options
- Call Roy Heasley at CRG TEC to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem
- Contact Roy Heasley via LinkedIn, drop him a private message and he will get back to you
- If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Roy will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don't quite hit the mark.
If at that point we are both happy to proceed, then we will work together with you and support you throughout your application and interview.
Look forward to speaking with you!
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows
- Office 365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'