This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As a Swedish Speaking Customer Feedback Management Agent, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Handle varied customer service calls, emails and social media enquiries
* Provide professional, accomplished communication to a wide range of customers, including VIPs
* Ensure excellent customer service to all customers with a right first time approach .
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent communications skills with particular emphasis on phone and written correspondence.
* Fluent/proficient level of Swedish in addition to English and enjoy working on a multinational team.
* Excellent PC skills and good working knowledge of all MS applications
* Previous working experience in a customer care environment
* The ability to work independently and in a structured way and are able to take decisions based on your own research findings.
* Experience of working to targets/deadlines
* Flexibility with regards to working hours, motivated and goal-driven and take on responsibility for your work.
* Excellent communication skills
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday between the hours of 07:00 - 15:00 or 08:00 - 16:00 or 09:00 - 17:00.
The successful candidate will receive great benefits including: performance-related bonus, eye care voucher, subsidised car park, free tea, coffee and fruit
Interested? Apply now!
- Swedish Speaking Customer Feedback Management Agent Job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job