Surveyor (Property & Asset Management)
Management Surveyor / Property Manager / Asset Manager required for an independent Property Management company, based in Birmingham city centre, who manage an impressive portfolio of commercial properties around the UK. Due to continued growth, they now require an additional Chartered Surveyor to join their small Birmingham team who deal with all aspects of property/asset management and professional issues.
This broad role offers lots of client involvement, responsibility for your own portfolio and excellent prospects for career progression in a friendly and supportive team. Although some property management experience would be beneficial, we’re also keen to hear from qualified surveyors who are looking to move into a role of this nature.
The position will be office based but, as travel around the UK is required, applicants must have a full driving licence and their own car (a car allowance is paid in addition to basic salary, plus 45p per mile for business travel).
- Provide a professional property management service to clients
- Oversee lettings, rent reviews and lease renewals
- Manage external consultants that provide professional advice and services, ensuring that best results are achieved
- Assist with maintenance / refurbishment contracts and with the acquisition and disposal of investment properties
- Undertake all aspects of day to day management
- RICS qualified
- Experience working on a varied commercial portfolio within a similar role
- A commercial approach with integrity and enthusiasm, together with excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
Salary and benefits:
- 30k to 40k per annum basic salary (negotiable)
- Car allowance (paid in addition to basic salary)
- 45p per mile for business travel
- Annual performance related bonus
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
If you meet the requirements and feel that this role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job