- Location: Diss, Norfolk
- Position: Support worker
- Care Categories: Residential Care, Dementia and Respite
- Service: Residential care home
- Salary: £8.40 - £8.75 per hour £15,900 - £16,300 per annum with Paid breaks
- Hours: Full time or Part time hors available
- Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid DBS Check.
The service is located in Diss, Norfolk. The service manager is proud to offer a friendly home providing a comfortable and homely living, they specialise in residential care for older adults with Residential Care, Dementia and Respite.
We are looking for passionate support workers to join the service, the purpose of the Support Worker is to work as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard. You will assist in the care of the resident's physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of caring in a similar setting
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the residents
- NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including 'Golden Ticket' and annual 'Kingsley Care Awards'
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12-hour shift and your meal is included
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'