Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Cardea Healthcare is a specialist healthcare recruitment agency providing home care, residential care and supported living. We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to work within various supported living homes. The position is working with adults with a variety of learning disabilities who need assistance to live a fulfilled life without restrictions.
The role we are currently recruiting for is in the Bletchley area.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- As a Support Worker you will possess the following qualities: a friendly, empathetic, and patient individual who has confidence to take the lead.
- The candidate must be able to observe and complete informative written reports.
- The candidate must be firm and able to communicate advice and instructions without hesitation.
- Responsible for the safety of yourself and those you are supporting during your time on shift.
- Teaching life skills and increasing independent living skills.
The candidate must have the following:
- At least 6 months care experience.
- Right to work within the UK.
- Ideally an up-to-date DBS on the update service (although one can be applied for)
- Willing to complete training both online and face to face.
Needed for the role:
The role involves flexible working hours, and you may be asked to work evening shifts and weekends. This role may also involve sleep over shifts.
We offer competitive rates and opportunities for career progression through additional training and upskilling.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
Our registration process is very quick and easy. During the registration process, we will talk through your skills and experience, so we can find the work opportunities that best suit you. You will be guided through the registration process by your dedicated recruitment consultant, who will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and will work actively on your behalf to find shifts which interest you.
If you know someone who might be interested in our temporary or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn money for referring a friend!
Cardea Healthcare is an equal opportunities agency, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- Learning Disabilities
- Personal Care
- Support Workers
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'