RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED
Support Worker Canvey Island (LD) Westcliff on Sea (EBD) East Tilbury (LD)£18,500 - £22000,a year
Full Time or Part-time & Waking Nights
Roles are either 37.5 hours per week (Full time) or 18.5 or 22.5 hours per week (Part time) which will include a mix of early shifts (745am-315pm) & late shifts (245pm-1015pm).
This organisation believes that young people should have access to a wide range of activities and experiences. All young people are offered care which is designed to meet their individual needs and interests.They actively encourage young people to be engaged in as much of the decision making as possible as they believe their views, wishes and feelings are paramount.They encourage young people to experience a wide range of activities which supports them to develop social skills, life skills and independence skills.
We are looking for people who can make a positive impact on children and young people’s lives.
Support Worker will need to be/have
- No less than 23 years of age
- Have excellent communication skills
- NVQ3 Residential Childcare prefered if you donot hold this the company will pay for this and will be completed with 2 years of start date
- An ability to work as a part of a dedicated team
- Be passionate and fun loving with the ability to maintain professional boundaries (essential)
- Previous experience of working with Children with Learning Difficulties or Emotions & Behavioural Difficulties in a similar setting.
- have experience writing reports and confident using a laptop/computer
The role will include weekend, bank holiday and evening working and may include sleep in duties which additional payments will be made.
We will offer our new Support Worker:
- Salary - £18,500 - £22,500 (role and experience dependent, dependent on job role. e.g RSW, Bank, Waking Nights)
- Full time (contracted for 37.5 hours per week) rota, shift patterns, hours averaged over rota
- Clear career progression
- Comprehensive training package including funded NVQ level three
- Regular team meetings
- Regular supervisions with senior staff members
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension Scheme
CALL TO ORGAINISE AN INTERVIEW NOW!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'