DMD Recruitment are an independent recruitment agency based in Greater Manchester specialising in Health and Social Care.
We have a thriving health care provision and we are proud to be recruiting for several support workers for a dedicated service based close to Hollingworth and Tintwistle (SK14) working with young adults with learning disabilities, autism and associated disabilities.
We are looking for full-time agency staff to work two long days and a half day each week - with the possibility to pick up overtime and the option for permanent roles.
(Shift example - 7am-10.30pm and 2.30pm-10.30pm)
Qualities and duties required:
- Ideally be a driver or live within commutable location- public transport here is not regular
- Confident and have experience in working with young people and adults that will present extreme challenging behaviours
- Capable of adapting to different situations
- Planning and participating in outdoor and community activities
- Be empathetic and supportive
- Hold good personal values and want to become part of a committed team
- Be open to a permanent position
- Have sound understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Have a sense of humour and be a team player, willing to get stuck in
Experience in a similar role is essential, this is a challenging service.
Pay rate will be determined by experience and qualification - competetive.
We are focused on ensuring you are the perfect fit for the role - You must have an excellent standard of verbal and written communication and be confident in your approach to workplace challenges.
DMD are committed to safeguarding and have a stringent recruitment process, there are no exceptions.
If you are successful, your offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. We will need to go through with you your full employment history and explore any gaps in employment with you.
If you are interested in this position, know someone who would be great or would like more information, please contact us!
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Challenging Environment
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'