Working Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm (1-hour lunch)
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to work in their Bedford office.
To assist the Operations Team in achieving the agreed targets for service, quality and activity by providing proactive administration support.
- Prepare and allocate all incoming and outgoing post, including scanning and saving to relevant locations
- Log and allocate all incoming work
- Manage incoming email (New and Existing Business)
- Contact applicants, members and GP surgeries to chase outstanding information requests, including start dates.
- Set policies inforce on Eclipse
- Print set inforce documents
- Adviser password resets
- New adviser set ups
- Change of address on M2000 & Eclipse - send out appropriate letters
- Issue nomination receipts and scan to appropriate files
- Envelope and frank premium dishonour letters and arrears letters
- Amend Eclipse letters
- Record cancellation questionnaire and scan to appropriate file
Underwriting and Claims
- Issue Claim forms
- Pay GP Invoices
- Issue Underwriting information requests and updating systems
- Issue Claims GP report requests
- General enquires
- Manage outlook mailbox (Claims and Underwriting)
- Create analysis document for Underwriting
- Previous office administration experience
- Good IT skills - knowledge of MS Office & in particular good excel skills
- Working as a team player across the operations teams
- To maintain an awareness of the importance of risk within the Company.
- To maintain an understanding of - and adhere to - the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering regulations and all relevant policies and procedures.
- 22 days per year plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Automatic enrolment into the Group Pension Scheme (after successful completion of 3 months’ probation) Employee pays a minimum of 7.5% of salary & Company will double the contribution paid by the employee, up to a maximum of 15% of their annual salary.
- Life Assurance scheme (after successful completion of 3 months’ probation)
- Medical Insurance Scheme (after successful completion of 3 months’ probation)
- Group Income Protection Scheme (after successful completion of 3 months’ probation)
Debbie Burbage Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'