Your new company
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a support Engineer to join an extremely well- recognised and trusted telecommunications company within their Belfast office.
Your new role
The post holder will be responsible for effectively providing technical support to all end users experiencing difficulty with all contractually agreed IT/Telephony related issues. The engineer will be responsible for performing initial triage on incoming calls reported to the service desk, escalating to the appropriate teams if required.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 4 years IT Support experience within the following:
- HMS, PSMS, EFIN, TAABS, Commvault, VMWARE, Cisco switches, Routers and Firewalls, Solarwinds and Microsoft technologies including Active Directory
- Remote management, support and escalation of technical faults across multiple technical services
- LAN & WAN technologies
- Experience in DNS/DHCP management
- Logging, investigating and resolving of Incidents using a variety of remote tools- these include VisionApp
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
What you'll get in return
On top of a competitive salary, this role will be an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to gain valuable experience working in a busy IT department within a rapidly expanding company for a minimum of 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.