Reed Warrington are excited to be working with a growing Computer Support and Service Provider based in Warrington who are currently recruiting for a Support Analyst to join their expanding team on a full time and permanent basis.
Due to success and growth, the role will be predominantly providing first line support to customers and my client is looking for someone who has an interest in IT and Technology and real willingness to learn their product inside out to deliver a first class service.
The role is full time Monday - Friday 9 - 5:30pm.
Salary is up to £25,000 dependant on experience.
Duties will include:
• Providing first line (remote/ telephone) support for all services provided by the business
• Assisting in the development, maintenance, testing, data migration and support of the programs developed by the business
• Providing expert technical support for all of our systems
• Conducting testing of Software application, in accordance with prescribed procedures
• Assisting in the maintenance and documentation of new and existing software for internal and client use
• Supporting the migration of client data onto our systems
• Ensure all systems comply with government legislation
• Assisting in the creation and deployment of new accounts in Active Directory, ConsultwithMe, SQL and internal systems
• Updating and maintaining workload planner
• Maintaining on-line help videos, FAQ's and User Guides
• Natural problem solver
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work alone and to manage tasks
• Ability to effectively and accurately estimate timescales and meet delivery deadlines
• Attention to detail and quality
• Ability to communicate with the wider business, Suppliers and Customers, whilst avoiding over technical language
• Proactive with a hardworking attitude and a good team ethic
My client is looking at interviewing as early as this week to please don't hesitate to apply!
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply directly online or email a full and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of Luck with your application!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business