This would be supporting schools in the absence of the main teacher, so for this reason teachers should have a flexible approach.
As a Supply Teacher you should;
- Be flexible with teaching subjects in the absence of their main teacher.
- Be available for ad hoc and last minute bookings.
- Have a qualified teaching status or relevant teaching qualification.
- DBS on the update service.
- Provide 2 teaching references.
- Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupil's.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
- Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
- DBS money back after successful period of work.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please contact me on directly on or email me .
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.