My client, a global food manufacturer based in Hartlepool, seeks a Supply Planner to add their already highly successful team.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role
* Setting and reporting of safety stock, minimum order quantities, optimal quantities for Intermediates, Finished Goods, and Raw Materials
* Ensure aged, slow moving, and obsolete inventory action items are addressed timely
* Plan for utilising rework inventory during production runs
* Lead daily team supply chain meetings, review of issues and action as required
* Accountable for ensuring Supply Planning alerts are responded to and resolved, (supply shortages, stock to expire, below/above stock levels)
* Maintenance of data in ECC, APO, SNP systems in line with working parameters
* Capacity planning - Establish the overall guidelines for what the daily process has to achieve in conjunction with the manufacturing and supply chain management team
* Cross-functional discussions around potential capacity issues feeding into S&OP.
* Oversee Production planning and Material call -off activities at site
* Provide leadership in aligning Production Planning, Material Call-off, Supply Plan and ownership for resolving integrated challenges
* OTIF reporting and investigation
* To build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments on and off site, taking part in cross functional projects as required (Customer care, NPI, RD&A, Quality, Production)
* Inputs into NPI process
* Take ownership of continuous improvement of process area
* Provide analysis and follow-up to ensure all Plant Service, Inventory, and other KPI's are met or exceeded.
Qualifications and skills
* 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain environment, and distribution environment preferred
* Knowledge of computerised integrated information systems (manufacturing, Material Management, production planning, procurement and distribution)
* Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* APICS/IPICS qualification (or equivalent) a distinct advantage
* Strong analytical skills
* Use with SAP system preferable
If you're from a Supply Planning/Chain background and looking for your next big challenge then apply now for further information.
- Supply Chain
- Supply Planner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'