We're proud to be partnering with a company that are leaders in the fashion industry, with a family heritage and a fantastic working environment. As part of a supply chain centralisation programme, I am seeking an experienced planner to manage the supply chain planning and operations for a specific category of products, from concept to launch.
To be successful in this role you'll understand that excellent communication is just as important as being an excellent analyst in any supply chain role. You will be ambitious, and results driven, and excited about the potential to join an organisation that are open to change and want their staff to shape the future of their business.
If the above sounds exciting rather than daunting, please read on!
* Excellent supplier management to ensure that the right amount of stock is sent to the right place at the right time
* Control your inventory to ensure that the right stock is in place to reduce stock wastage or lost sales
* Work with demand planners to translate forecasts into supply plans and communicate effectively to your suppliers
* Ownership of the freight of your products from suppliers across the globe
* Participation in continuous improvement projects
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in a planning role (fmcg or retail advantageous)
* Supply Chain degree is beneficial but not essential
* Strong excel skills (you must be comfortable with pivot tables, V-Lookups etc)
* Strong communication and networking skills
* The right attitude is key! I am looking for someone with a positive and confident approach
* The ability to self-manage, and prioritise your workload
* Resilient and flexible, always up for a challenge
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.