Regardless of your specialism, do not miss the opportunity to register with Reed as a Supply Teacher today! We are one of the UK's leading education agencies and successfully maintain relationships with a large volume of both schools and teachers to ensure that they are supplied with a professional and personalised service throughout.
Here at Reed Education we are currently working with a number of Primary schools in the Halifax area so it is imperative that we build a pool of candidates who are both local and of exceptional quality. Thus, if you are an enthusiastic, driven and determined practitioner looking for work in these areas then look no further!
If you possess the following we would be very interested in hearing from you:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK.
- Have had regular work experience in Primary School teaching.
- Are happy working in a range of school environments.
- Have remarkable behaviour management skills.
- Have a flawless work history showing no safeguarding issues.
Reed Education can offer the following commodities:
• Competitive pay rates.
• A refer yourself bonus scheme meaning that once you work 20 days for us you will receive a £100 bonus.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• Interview advice and support throughout your time working with us.
• Access to additional CPD training.
We will be registering candidates over the coming weeks for January and Easter opportunities. If you are looking for an exciting challenge, and flexible work then please get in touch today!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references. If you meet the aforementioned criteria then please submit your CV for our consideration. We look forward to hearing from you. Upon receipt, I will be in contact within 48 business hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business