Are you a strong, dynamic Math’s teacher who can create engaging lesson plans?
Bay Recruitment Group are looking for an enthusiastic math’s teacher who has experience delivering, marking and assessing all aspects of the KS3 and KS4 National Curriculum as well some KS5 Lessons. This role would suit an individual who is keen to secure a role in an established department, and work as part of a successful teaching team. The school we are working on behalf of are open to applications from Experienced teachers as well as NQT’s.
- Planning and delivery of engaging lessons
- Working in partnership with TA’s and other members of the department to contribute to the success of the pupils.
- Assessment of pupils
- Report writing
- Direction of teaching assistants/learning support
- Attendance at parents evening and other meeting as required
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
An Ideal Candidate:
- Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Accreditation in teaching Maths
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Show commitment to high quality and effective assessment in order to ensure all pupils achieve to their full potential
- Have good organisational and classroom management skills
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Work as part of a committed, supportive and hardworking team
About Bay Recruitment
Bay Recruitment Group?supports candidates and employers in the Education and Healthcare sectors. We arrange temporary and permanent work placements at all levels, successfully aligning our clients specification with exciting talent. Bay prides itself on putting the community at the heart of all we do. Our local consultants are on hand to offer a tailored service unique to your requirements. At Bay we offer an honest and friendly service that will give you peace of mind in a busy market. We are a family run business and family values underpin our vision at Bay.
What we offer
As a valued employee of Bay Recruitment, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
With the ongoing Covid19 situation our organisation follows National Guidelines to provide a Covid19 safe environment for all clients and employees.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'