Supply Chain Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Supervisor for our Totnes based client. They are a fast-growing retailer, who have made a real impact in the luxury home wares market. This is a pivotal head office-based position, and you would be working very closely with the Operations Director and Purchasing Team. We are looking for a candidate who has a good understanding of Supply Chain, and physical Stock Management. You will need excellent Excel ability, and good systems knowledge. There is real progression potential with this company, and this role would suit a motivated candidate, who has the confidence to get stuck in. You will take ownership for managing the physical stock across various sites, and will ensure that all data is accurate, and that the stock is held in correct condition for sale.
Day to day this role involves;
- Create Pre-Advice for Goods being delivered, highlighting any back-order quantities.
- Ensure containers are receives at the Warehouse as early as possible.
- Ensure that Goods are received at the Warehouse & Retail Outlets.
- Check receipt notifications to ensure that stock received matches the supplier confirmed quantities.
- Liaise with suppliers in relation to any discrepancies.
- Management of Goods in QC Procedures.
- Manage stock levels, ensuring physical stock matches system stock levels.
- Ensure that stock transfers are managed effectively.
- Ensuring stock accuracy at all sites.
- Ensure that stock is moved to alternative product codes where required for key accounts.
- Ensure that the correct stock reservations are maintained to maximise stock availability.
- Ensure ring fence orders are placed & managed to ensure availability.
- Management of centralised store replenishment process.
- Review sales orders to ensure that stock is assigned correctly.
- Stock checks & cycle counting.
- Ensure that all quarantined stock is managed correctly on the system.
- Supplier returns management.
- Ensuring the housekeeping of the ERP System is managed effectively.
- Uploading new products.
- Ensuring that updates are tested.
- System development project work
This company offer an excellent working environment, and very good employee benefits. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today!
- Stock Control
- Systems Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'