This is an extremely exciting and new opportunity within a growing business. The role encompasses a number of different tasks with the objective of improving end to end supply chain performance, through analysis, external and internal stake holder management, communication and coaching.
The Client are a well known retailer, who have made significant improvements to their business and supply chain function and are currently embarking on an extremely exciting journey and the next stage of their evolution.
The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for
- Working alongside suppliers to improve their SLAs and coaching to improve smooth supply chain process into the retailer
- Working alongside internal teams including Planning, Buying and Warehousing and logistics to improve internal supply chain processes
- Constant communication both internally and externally always looking for opportunities to improve process dynamics
- Continuous improvement mindset, staying abreast of best practice and adapting methodology to deliver best in class supply chain improvements
- Being a team player, immersing oneself in the company culture and taking on different project roles to improve supply chain efficiency and performance.
The Successful Supply Chain Specialist will
- Be from a background in supply chain, covering Demand/ Supply Planning preferably with a supplier engagement element to their role
- Be a fantastic communicator and stake holder manager, with the ability to adapt their communication style depending on the message
- Have a track record of delivering process improvements and working in an ever evolving supply chain function, and never settling for the status quo
- Be inquisitive and challenging in their nature, whilst carrying themselves with humility and a considered approach.
- Be able to commute to Hertford on a daily basis
The Successful Supply Chain Specialist will be working in an ever evolving retail organisation which is keen to develop and grow even in the face of perceived adversity. They will be working from amazing offices in Hertford and be part of an ambitious and fun team, who are keen to grow, develop and achieve success for the business and themselves.
The salary on offer will be competitive for the retail business and pay between £28-32k for depending on experience, ability and adaptability.
- "Supply Chain"
- "Supply Chain Manager"
- "Supply Chain Specialist" OR "Supplier Management"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'