Supply Chain - Procurement - Inventory - SAP
Our Global client, who are a leading SaaS provider, are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their Milton Keynes location. The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for working within the Supply chain team to support the businesses customer base and associated hardware platforms.
- £23,000 - £25,000 salary
- Strong contributed pension
- Corporate business benefits
- 9am - 5.30pm hours
- Massive opportunities for further career progression
The Supply chain key function is to procure goods for the business, enabling orders to be processed by the internal teams and shipped by their 3rd party logistics partner. The Supply chain function is key in the procurement and inventory management for the UK region.
- Invoice and order processing/reconciliation through SAP.
- Create new supplier accounts and part creation on SAP.
- 3PL component allocation and management
- Communicating with internal customer and 3rd party logistic company.
- Support of customer and supplier requests
- Dispatch and tracking of hardware following departmental standard work.
- Component purchasing and low-level negotiation
- Reporting on department activities linked to daily management.
- Responsibilities other than described above, within the capability and level of the position, which may be required from time to time
If this Supply Chain Specialist opportunity is of interest to you and you have the experience needed, then please send your details through to Ian at VPss as soon as possible.
- Supply Chain