Supply Chain Planner - Norfolk
Are you currently working as a Supply Chain Planner within the pharmaceutical or related industry? Do you have Kinaxis Rapid Response experience? Looking for your next contract? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Supply Chain Planner based in Norfolk will involve the full breath of Supply and Demand planning for pharmaceutical drug products. This will include:
- Formulating & communicating short to mid-term tactical plans that balance supply & demand.
- Pro-actively managing and resolving supply chain risks and issues.
- Reviewing transfer order exceptions and cancelling, decreasing or postponing orders if necessary.
- Applying scenario planning & collaboration, leveraging Rapid Response functionality and tools.
- Leading OPLAN reviews with key stakeholders e.g. Plant management.
- Financial planning and forecasting of the supply chain.
- S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning).
- DRP (Distribution Requirements Planning).
- MPS (Master Production Scheduling).
- MRP (Materials Requirements Planning).
This is a an approx. 6 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The hourly PAYE rate is £21.29 and Limited company rate £23.65.
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Planner you will have:
- Kinaxis Rapid Response experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain/Logistics Management is preferred.
- APICSCPIM or CSCP certification highly desirable.
- Capacity planning management.
- Import/Export Regulations.
- Inventory Management.
- Logistics Network Modelling.
- MPS Methodologies and Techniques.
- Production Planning Capacity Utilization.
- Risk and Exception management.
- S&OP Plan Communication.
- Strategic Planning.
- Supply Chain planning.
- Supply Planning.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Supply Chain
- Rapid Response
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'