Deputy Customs Manager / Supply Chain Planner, Food / Drinks Manufacturing, FMCG - £Competitive Salary +benefits
We are recruiting for a Deputy Customs Manager on behalf of a leading drinks company.
Main Purpose of role
To assist with ensuring all parties within the HIL GROUP adhere to ALL statutory HMR&C requirements. To help manage, plan, organise and process all international distribution through the HIL Supply Chain Network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Group Customs manager with all HMR&C legislative processes ensuring compliance with HMR&C standards
- Supporting the management of tax stamp legislation
- Ensure all our Duty payments are correct and audited.
- Liaise with Production department to ensure correct control and use of Tax Stamp processes
- Daily liaison with our group Logistics team on adherence to all HMR&C Standards
- Liaise with International Division to ensure compliance with exported products directives - Stock Control - Order Picking - Customer Specifications - Distribution Standards - Cost - Route to Market
- Liaise with International Account Teams to support new business opportunities - Agree specifications and support implementation.
- Daily liaison with HMR&C on all issues
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
- Previous working/relationship with HMR&C preferred.
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain operations is essential
- Working knowledge of SAP version 4.6
- Experience and Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Institute of Export qualification would be an advantage
- Concise knowledge of HMR&C legislation and HIL requirement
- Up to date knowledge of HMR&C policy and strategy.
Salary: £Competitive Salary +Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' Button and send your CV including details of your current salary, minimum salary requirements, and notice period.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Supply Chain Coordinator, Logistics Planner, Distribution Coordinator, Operations Manager, Planning Supervisor, Purchasing, Supply Chain Supervisor, Compliance Manager, FMCG, Liverpool, Warrington, Chester, Manchester, Wigan, St Helens, Merseyside
- Distribution Supervisor
- Supply Chain Planner
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Customs Manager
- Liverpool Warrington Chester Manchester Wigan St Helens Merseyside FMCG Manufacturing Production