This is a brand-new opportunity within a growing, fast-paced business, which will offer someone the chance to develop a career in Supply Chain.
You'll be working closely to the Operations Manager and Supply Chain Manager, gaining experience across various areas and building a well-rounded skillset.
I've partnered with a fast-moving pharmaceutical business based in Manchester.
Below are some of the responsibilities you may expect as the Supply Chain Analyst:
- Analyse data and makes recommendations for improving operations e.g., Intake, Stock optimisation.
- Design and deliver daily/weekly/monthly reporting highlighting risks & opportunities whilst monitoring key KPIs
- Developing the appropriate Buying & Merch reporting to support optimal decisions to be made to achieve best results
- Work alongside the internal teams to be able to improve reporting and analysis
- Analyse sale and promotion periods to establish optimum pricing/discounts
- Lead and deliver pricing analysis on product portfolio for each key international territory against competitors
- Integrate, compile, analyse, and evaluate data on sales performance metrics, including trends for products
- Ensuring stock replenishment across multiple warehouses
- Conduct range reviews and stock write-offs.
- Ensure performance in line with KPI targets, continuously driving to improve revenue, margin, stockturn and space productivity
- Re-forecasts weekly to manage fluctuations in trading patterns and communicates revised weekly and monthly forecasts to the business
- Ensure the provision of stock on a timely basis to meet sales and stock targets
- Negotiate with suppliers on price, quantities, and delivery timescales
- Create, plan and execute online promotions, reviewing performance and managing margin expectations
- Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth including range development, bestsellers and category performance
- Be responsible for all on site pricing and markdown strategy with a view to maximise product sell through and hit margin targets
- Develop and maintain onsite search, navigation and category product rankings, helping to maximise commercial goals and drive conversion
The successful candidate for the Supply Chain Analyst will ideally have the following skills and qualities:
- Entrepreneurial - Constantly look for ways to improve the operational strategy and take responsibility for all onsite activities.
- Communication - Be a passionate, motivated, proactive, and a visionary communicator internally and externally, as well as being able to work closely with the internal functions and be comfortable talking to and negotiating with suppliers.
- Analytical skills - Regularly creating reports on performance including stock levels, sales, product placement, pricing and seasonal trends.
- Technical skills - Be data driven, able to use relevant software and have strong excel skills.
- Commercial Acumen - Have a commercial and creative mindset, always thinking beyond the next opportunity and able to identify and develop opportunities for sales growth.
- Industry experience - Beauty products experience would be advantageous but other sectors would also be considered.
- Remote working
- Great career prospects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'