Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
£18.05 Ltd Co
A Supply Chain Analyst is required with knowledge of MP&L or logistic tracking.
Our client, a global Automotive OEM based in Bridgend requires a Supply Chain Analyst with strong analytical skills for a new contract role.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be required to:
- Be responsible for control of externally procured production parts across several engine lines within Plant, and assist in maintaining production at all times
- Have daily contact between Plant personnel and Suppliers in matters such as supply, capacity, quality, and scheduling
- Handle and responsibly analyse various information data from several areas, and assess urgency and necessity for special freight actions
- Be responsible for material control and operation of various mechanised information systems, and be able to display knowledge of systems where outside suppliers require instruction or interpretation update
- Monitor and ensure accurate reporting of Premium Freight expenditure, ensuring that Premium Freight expenditure is optimized to support production without unnecessary expense
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in ensuring that Plant inventory is maintained at optimal levels to support production without generating excess inventory.
- Support the Plant Inventory meeting and inventory reduction & stockpiling objectives
The Supply Chain Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- A flexible approach to successfully managing frequent change
- Evidence of continuous improvement
- Good understanding of IT and supply chain
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive supply chains to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bridgend based company will offer you:
- £18.05 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Manager role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"