Yellow Bricks are hiring for a leading manufacturing company. They are increasing their team and as such are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Administrator to join them in this business critical role as they expand across Europe.
- To ensure a high level of equipment and parts are available within the equipment estate.
- Provide strong support to the implementation and development of systems to manage parts and equipment inventory across sites in UK and Europe
- To monitor and identify trends in usage and to set stock levels and manage stock turns.
- To support the department in delivering key operational and financial targets.
- Constantly assess stock levels, attention to detail is required here
- Forecast ongoing stock requirements
- Assign purchase orders to outgoing stock
- Cross match orders against paperwork and actual stock
- Maintain the database with each item of stock
- Ensure budgets are adhered to
- Work with internal colleagues and external clients to deliver a high end service
This is an immediate start role which will be temp initially, we are seeking a self starter who has a proven background in this area
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'