Working for an award winning "Britain's top employer". This company is a market leader within the pharmaceutical sector. A new opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Administrator to join the UK head office team based in the South Manchester area on a permanent basis paying up to £24,000.
About The Role:
· Providing admin and data support for the supply chain department
· Provision of monthly supply chain reports Production of monthly report of Parallel Import licences
· Provision of monthly sales data
· Organisation and preparation for business meetings for Supply Chain & Contracts Manager and the recording of associated actions and minutes.
· Collation of the monthly report of cost savings delivered on new distribution models
· Ensure all external claims/fees/rebates and invoices from Reduced Wholesalers, commercial partners and service providers, including Hospital contracts, Homecare, Boots and Creo are received on time, authorised and processed each month.
· Validate monthly Hospital contract scheme claims from Alliance, obtain authorisation and ensure these are processed on time and the invoices are processed accordingly.
· Collate Wholesaler Combined KPI reports sent by the reduced wholesaler partners on a weekly and monthly basis. Update the combined report in preparation for Directors slide information and wholesaler review meetings.
· Organise and prepare meeting agenda and documentation for all contract review meetings with wholesalers and supply chain partners as required. Take meeting minutes when required and follow up all action points.
· Support Customer Services with any stock availability problems or supply chain related issues and report them to the Supply Chain Manager as required.
· Support Customer Services to ensure Controlled Drug Licences are being maintained as per CD SOP.
· Complete Ad hoc projects for the Supply Chain & Contracts Manager as and when required.
· Provide cover for Customer Services as and when required.
· To ensure continued high standard delivery of Customer Services operations at all times.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous experience within administration, relating to logistics/ supply chain / procurement
· Must be an advanced user of MS excel including v look ups and pivot tables
· Previous experience or a capability to learn SAP
· Strong analytical and attention to detail
· Flexible attitude to work.
About The Benefits
· Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am- 4.00pm
· Salary £20,000-£24,000 dependent on experience
· 25 days holiday per annum
· Private Dental scheme
· Private medical insurance
· Free parking
· Flexible benefits package
- Previous experience within administration
- relating to logistics/ supply chain / procurement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'