The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a similar role within a large wholesaler or logistics concern. You will feel comfortable managing multiple tasks, delivering results against tight deadlines and have the talent to analyse information.
Some duties include:
- Supplier compliance
- Monitor stock movements
- Manage claims for shortage, damage or variance
- Manage stock levels ensuring good availability
- Maintain accurate computerised stock records in a fast moving environment
- Responsible for the co-ordination and administration of reports and updates
- Attention to detail
- Team focused
- Complete tasks to deadlines
- Record information accurately
For more information on the role apply directly or contact Adam at Cordant People
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"