it is expected that you will have a high degree of flexibility in order to meet the demands of the role. Therefore it may be necessary to work out of normal working hours due to the nature of the customer base. The role holder must be able to adjust to a broad and fluid set of tasks as requirements change in this progressive company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Working alongside the rest of the supply chain with their day to day jobs - orders, returns, liaising with suppliers, responding to queries.
- Work closely with the key warehouse personnel to ensure goods received are correctly and any issues are dealt with swiftly.
- To support the senior supply chain with the purchase of stock to maintain accurate stock levels warehouses using product history, seasonality and annual events efficiently to predict volumes.
- Management of short dated stock to ensure good sell through rates.
- Liasing with suppliers to remedy problems and ensure goods are delivered on time and correctly
- Support all aspects of the business, including online, on-trade, retail and editorial teams in order to ensure stock levels are accurate for needs of the business and the different areas are kept up to date with information regarding stock movement
- Arrange for the delivery and collection of stock from different suppliers and warehouses, both UK and internationally and rectify and resolve any issues that may arise from those deliveries
Work closely with the senior managers
Knowledge of under bond and duty processes A training plan will encompass the following to ensure effectiveness of the employee if not already possessed and verified or experienced in: ERP system, other in-house systems manual handling training as required conducted on an on-going basis.
- Supply Chain