* Conduct problem identification and develop and implement resolution
* Identify and implement continuous improvement activities
* Design and implement methods for process control, testing and inspection
* Execute and analyze quality reporting measures
* Ensure supplied components and systems meet specified requirements
* QC /QA checking of populated PCBs and assembled products against specifications and customer requirements.
* Perform visual quality, dimensional (micrometer, calipers) and optical performance testing.
* Perform incoming PCB and electronic materials inspection to ensure compliance.
*10+ years automotive industry experience in quality
* Experienced in qualifying various gauges and measurement systems
* Strong background of successfully applying quality tools used in automotive industry (Electric Vehicle experience preferred)
* Capable of delivering quality training cross functionally and at all levels in the organization
* Six Sigma and Lean certification preferred
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Microsoft Office (all applications)
* Gauge calibration applications
* Minitab Statistical Analysis
* Annual leave
* Competitive Pension scheme
* Secure income
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'