Assisting the Management team, you will be responsible for helping to manage the whole of the store effectively. You will be able to confidently motivate and lead the team, and maintain the excellent standards set throughout the store. We are looking for people with flair, confidence, and passion to make a positive impact on one of our client’s many stores. You will also need to be adaptable, be able to plan and prioritise and relish the challenge of working for one of the leading retailers in the UK.
In return, our client will be able to offer you a great starting salary, with plenty of opportunities to progress further within the brand. High performers within this brand are developed to become Store Managers of the future in this rapidly expanding business, as they want to recruit talent with potential to develop for their future success.
- With a positive and can-do attitude, and the confidence to lead from the front, maintaining an excellent level of service throughout the store.
- Ideally you will have experience within any retail, hospitality or leisure management background, and will immerse yourself in a culture of service, putting the customer at the heart of every decision.
- A strong work ethic is a must, candidates must be willing to work in a volume high pace environment where you enjoy the buzz of the shop floor
- Previous experience working in an environment which is focused on pace and delivery is essential
- A current team leader, supervisor, duty manager or shift leader who is looking to progress to other management levels in the near future and beyond!
- You will have a can-do attitude, be naturally confident, passionate about supporting people and achieving in your role
- You do not need any previous management experience, just strong confidence and the desire to take accountability for running a shift
- You will have high energy and love working in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual, reliable and willing to the extra mile, you will thrive on achieving targets and love the buzz of a retail store that is busy
- Effective planning, time management and strong communication skills
- Support the Store Manager to achieve a high energy environment that supports the delivery of company goals and initiatives
- Provide cover to the management team, and act as a Duty Manager to oversee the smooth operation of this retail store when required
- The ability to motivate positively and confidently
- Inspire the team to achieve maximum performance levels through driving teamwork
- Overseeing product availability, maintaining stock levels as well as organising stock
- Ensure the store delivers excellent retail standards and ensure the team works within a safe environment
- Help to develop a culture within the store that ensures the customer is at the heart of every decision
- Have the ability to approach problems confidently and resolve them with clear direction, being effective at all times
- Be an ambassador for your store, creating a welcoming atmosphere for customers
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Dundee, Lunanhead, Letham, Frockheim, Forfar, Brechin, St Cyrus, Inverbervie, Pathead, Kinnaber, Taycock
KEY WORDS: Retail, Management, Manager, Team Management, Assistant Manager, Food Retail, Service, Team Leader, Department Manager, Section Leader, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager, Hospitality, Leisure, Shift Leader, Supervisor
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'