Options Resourcing Ltd is looking to recruit a Response and Repairs Maintenance Supervisor for a Social Housing Contract based in Devon. Our Client is a South West based contractor, specifically working within the affordable housing sector, providing maintenance services to public sector landlords.
Our client is passionate about delivering a professional and thorough service to their clients and is looking for a like minded individual.
You will be reporting to the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for:
- Be site based
- Be responsible for all managing and guiding the direct labour and subbies on site
- Liaise with the tenants to ensure they remain happy throughout works being completed.
- Checking the quality of all works completed at site level.
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are being followed .
- Ensuring works are being carried out to programme and within budget.
- Feeding back progress reports to the Management team
You must have a SSSTS or SMSTS, a First Aid certificate and/ or Asbestos Awareness certificate would also be desirable however not essential. Candidates must have experience of working/managing domestic maintenance contracts and come from a Social Housing background.
This role is to start ASAP, initially on a temporary basis, leading on to permanent.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or call Heather on .
- Social Housing