£22,000-£25,000 + generous and achievable bonus scheme
Amazing opportunity to work for a Luxury Leather Goods and Accessories Boutique. A leading design house of modern luxury goods and lifestyle collections. With its heritage coming from fine leather goods, this brand has grown enormously over the past year here and across Europe.
Based in Bluewater this role is looking for an experienced Manager to come in and support the Management Team deliver the exceptional service required for such a Brand.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Take ownership and accountability for Store and support the Store Manager
- Show leadership through role modelling
- Demonstrate empowerment to solve customer problems and meet customers’ needs
- Inspire team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Acts as advocate for the team, able to motivate others to achieve results
- Communicates effectively with store manager, peers, supervisors, and corporate partners
- Assists in developing plans to address key business issues, and utilizes plans to impact business and achieve desired results
- Able to influence others to gain support to achieve goals and complete projects.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Experience in a retail service environment in a position of management
- Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and Public holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job