If you are looking for a great opportunity to further your career within the creative industry, and the path of studio/work flow management is highly appealing, this could be what you've been hoping for; maybe you'd like to switch to a different side of the fence!
Our client is a very well-established Marketing Agency. They are one of the biggest agencies in the South and nationally and are known for looking after their employees very well. Their HQ is based in a beautiful location in Cirencester, with free parking on-site, a great working environment and attractive benefits package too!
Their expertise is impressive from their data hosting, engineering and analysis, to account management, planning, creative and delivery.
Our client is looking to add to their team with a Studio Trafficker, reporting into the Resource and Traffic Lead and managing the resource throughout the agency. You will help them manage the delivery of work across various channels, on time and on budget. Essentially, you will be helping identify resource bottle necks and find solutions, ensuring the right durations/ skillsets and resource are allocated to all agency projects, making recommendations on improving efficiencies.
- Work with Project management and Client Services to plan and schedule projects
- Communicate project status across teams resource allocation, booking all resource
- Work closely with the Commercial Team to reduce agency freelance costs
- Challenge resource allocation and ensure the correct amount of resource is allocated to projects and task
- Build a strong portfolio/database of varying skillsets - such as creative teams, designers, planners, production companies, analyst and planners.
- Prioritise and juggle resource when fast track/unplanned projects arise
- Select external creative suppliers (freelancers) as required and monitor performance
- Support Client Services in the preparation of quotes for estimates for (creative, art buying, artwork, repro, etc) for Account Management)
You will need 2 years' experience in workflow management, OR account management within an agency or similar studio environment, handling below the line work. A strong understanding of the creative skills needed to produce high quality work is a must!
What's of most importance is:
- Computer literacy and knowledge of diary management within the production process
- Process driven and highly organised and computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking ability gained in the workplace
- Excellent attention to detail - almost obsessive!
- Good relationship building and influencing skills with lots of energy and a good sense of humour
- A natural people person, who is calm and a joy to work with
So, if you are thinking of switching your career focus to Studio Management or you're currently responsible for Traffic Management, then please send your CV to us asap and we can tell you plenty more!
- Studio Managers
- Traffic Management