Studio Manager/Office Manager
Temp - Perm
I have a great new position for an experienced Studio/Office Manager for a successful Architectural company based close to London Bridge station.
The successful person will report into the Studio Director and you will be responsible for the smooth running of the workplace on a daily basis.
This position is being recruited on a temp-perm basis, all applicants must be happy to temp first and be available to start a new role immediately.
Duties of the role:
- Meeting and greeting, answering calls and ensuring front of house is presentable
- Managing the meeting room calendars and scheduling meetings (internal and external) as well as providing refreshments and, ensuring the meeting rooms are prepped and ready
- Booking couriers, taxis and train travel, as required
- Order office supplies and updating budget spread sheets
- Keeping kitchen area clear and stocked
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Providing ad hoc administrative support which may include typing minutes, binding, photocopying etc
- Facilities Management co-ordination
- Overseeing the studio's tidiness and Health and Safety
- Liaise with the IT Manager and Consultant
- Updating of Asset Register and assistance with annual Insurance renewal
- Assistance with ISO accreditation and annual audits
- Assistance with annual update of company policies
- Managing and responding to recruitment enquiries, liaise with relevant recruitment agencies
- Assisting with induction process for new starters (permanent and freelance).
- Assistance with timekeeping, holiday and sickness records, company structure chart, etc.
- Setting up new Projects as and when required
- Setting up projects folders
- Assist with monthly reconciliations, credit control, petty cash, etc
- Cover for Accounts Assistant, as and when required
Requirements for the role:
- Experience within a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Happy with a temp-perm position
- Be immediately available to start a new role
- TrafficLive experience - bonus but not essential
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.