A vacancy has arisen in the client servicing team at Adept for a Studio Manager, in our busy agency based in Bowthorpe, Norwich, as maternity cover, until December 2020.
Adept is a graphic design, print and web agency, serving clients across a range of industries but primarily within the charity/non-profit sector.
The position will report directly to the Creative Director, and facilitate much of the day to day workflow of the company, alongside our other Studio Manager. Above all you need to be enthusiastic, have impeccable customer service and organisational skills, with great attention to detail, while being able to work under pressure at times without letting standards slip.
As a small company you will be involved in many different aspects of the business from scheduling and distributing jobs, liaising with clients and suppliers and proof checking jobs before they are sent to clients.
- To co-ordinate the fulfilment of active jobs within the studio, acting as a liaison between clients and design/development staff
- To ensure project schedules are kept up to date, project status is monitored and communicated within the team
- To check proofs to ensure clients instructions have been completed including copy checking
- To liaise with suppliers, obtaining quotes and placing orders on behalf of clients
The successful applicant will:
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Offer a high level of customer service
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent (minimum 3 at Grade C or above)
- Have good spoken and written English
- Be competent with Microsoft Office, and willing to learn internal computer systems
Experience within a similar organisation or role would be preferred although not essential.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
- Microsoft Office
- Office Manager
- Project Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'